Get instant download of Bayonetta 2 on Nintendo Switch with CDKeys.com
The top 3 reasons to play Bayonetta 2
- Born of a forbidden union between the Lumen Sages and the Umbra Witches, the mighty witch Bayonetta travels from the distant past to the present day. With her graceful fighting style and peerless magical powers, she captivates and terrifies her opponents in their final moments.
- PlatinumGames’ universally acclaimed action sequel comes to the Switch. Experience the over-the-top stylish action in impressive graphics on handheld mode and docked mode.
- From PlatinumGames’ legendary director Hideki Kamiya of Resident Evil and Devil May Cry fame, SEGA brings one of the most universally acclaimed character action games of all time to the Switch.
What to know before buying Bayonetta 2
What’s included with Bayonetta 2?
Included is the base game Bayonetta 2 for Nintendo Switch.
Is there any region lock for Bayonetta 2?
Yes, this product is only available in Europe.
How will I receive my instant download for Bayonetta 2?
After payment has been approved, your game key will be included in your order confirmation email. You can access your key by following a link in the email. Next, you can activate your key on its corresponding platform.
If you’ve pre-ordered a game, your key will be delivered to your email a day before the official (or early access) release date. You will also receive a notification via email when your key becomes available.
How to activate the key for Bayonetta 2
Activate with Nintendo Switch eShop:
- Select “Nintendo eShop” on the HOME Menu to launch the Nintendo eShop.
- Select the account you want to use.
- Select “Enter Code” on the left side of the screen.
- Enter the 16-character download code.
- Select “OK” to confirm. The game will begin downloading once the code is confirmed.
Bayonetta 2 details
- Fight on top of a jet as it soars through a downtown city. Duke it out against a giant angelic monster with a deadly whip-like arm on top of a speeding train. And take to the skies in a fight against a demonic dragon while ascending to the top of a skyscraper.
- Armed with deadly weapons and abilities, Bayonetta has her enemies baffled by her moves and torture attacks. Using magic, she can unleash an ability called Umbran Climax to summon demonic monsters and deliver mighty attacks repeatedly.
- The Classic Controls represent the technical control scheme unique to Bayonetta, an acclaimed control scheme that fans of the original game love and all action game fans will enjoy.
- The Touch Controls, on the other hand, offer a more convenient play style for those unfamiliar with action games or simply looking for a new spin on action. Players can use the Nintendo Switch touch screen to easily manipulate Bayonetta as she moves, attacks and evades enemies.
- Bayonetta’s longtime friend and fellow Umbra Witch, Jeanne, appears to assist Bayonetta in performing combination attacks and in doling out intense punishment against enemies. You can even take all the action with you and play anytime, anywhere.
Exclusive to the Nintendo Switch version:
- Join forces with a friend – whether across the room or across the world – to fight through waves of enemies in the local and online multiplayer Tag Climax mode.
- Choose from a range of powerful characters, and give angels and demons a beating that’s as brutal as it is beautiful.
- By tapping in compatible amiibo (sold separately), you can instantly unlock a number of Nintendo-themed costumes for Bayonetta to wear, weapons to use and more!
Want to get a free key to buy Bayonetta 2?
Our team regularly select the best comments about the game. Make sure to share your feedback in the review tab!
What are the system requirements for Bayonetta 2?
- Broadband internet connection
- Nintendo account